WE MANAGE YOUR VAT – YOU EMPOWER YOUR BUSINESS.Whether you are currently trading internationally or intending to do so, VAT International Ltd has the global capability to provide you with all the assistance that you need. For many businesses, managing international VAT risk with limited administrative resources can be a real challenge, often compounded by continually evolving legislation.
Our expert team will guide you through highly regulated and governed VAT compliance procedures which often require extensive technical/legislative knowledge and local language expertise.
We provide VAT Registration Services in both EU and non-EU countries, including fiscal representation, completion of all paperwork, communication with relevant tax authorities and advice on any changes in legislation.
Our expert team will guide you through the entire process.
VAT International Ltd will ensure that your VAT obligations are met proactively and cost-effectively by safe-guarding your interests wherever they may be.
Our VAT Return Service enables you to outsource this area of your business and minimise the risk of incurring automatic penalties.
You can opt for an Online Service and arrange to make use of our powerful forensic software to ensure returns data is VAT compliant. This includes our ‘upload data’ facility which further streamlines the process by minimising the need for large attachments and subsequently reducing the volume of correspondence.
VAT International Ltd will undertake the completion and submission of all VAT returns. We will deal with routine enquiries and compliance checks, VAT reconciliation, VAT audits and recovery of VAT credit amounts.
With emailed reminders and online status updates, you can rest assured all deadlines will be met.
Our comprehensive VAT Compliance Service is bespoke and designed to fit your individual business requirements.
It is a requirement for many companies that trade across the EU to provide intrastat reporting.
This is the system used for collecting statistics on the movement of goods within the EU – it does not include services.
VAT International Ltd’s experienced team can liaise with the various customs offices and assist you with the preparation and the electronic submission of these reports via off-line software or internet based portals.
We comply, assess and submit intrastat reports throughout the EU and in addition to this we also:
- Assess your trade and analyse thresholds, so that all relevant reports fulfil your compliance obligations.
- Ensure that commodity, nature of transaction codes and all relevant information requirements conform to policy.
- Cross-check intrastat data with other VAT data used for the submission of additional declarations.
- Inform businesses on legislative changes (i.e. new thresholds) hence new submission requirements.
EC SALES LIST (ECSL)
If you are a VAT-registered EU business trading within the EU, dependent upon certain criteria, you may need to produce EC sales lists.
These reports document the value of sales and services being made thus ensuring VAT is being accounted for correctly in line with EU regulation - and are increasingly used in the avoidance of tax fraud.
VAT International Ltd will:
- Check thresholds to gauge if a report is necessary.
- Analyse movement of goods as well as services provided in order to establish where declarations are required.
- Cross-check all your data to ensure that VAT is being accounted for correctly in line with all other reports to avoid queries from relevant tax offices.
Depending on each national VAT law, you may also be required to complete additional statutory reports. These will provide local tax authorities with further details of your customers and the transactions that have taken place.
Typically additional reports include declarations such as (but not limited to):
- The Italian black list and spesometro.
- Monthly and annual client/suppliers listing which is required in several EU countries.
- Eco tax.